Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Data Entry Operator can be found here, along with an application form for Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022. Currently, the Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is looking for competent, active, and energetic people in a variety of fields, including Class IV staff, medical staff, management staff, and administration staff.
The Punjab Government’s Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is accepting applications from qualified and experienced professionals with a Punjab address for contract posts in the Project Management Unit and the Health Information and Service Delivery Unit. These Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022 were published in the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on December 2, 2021.
“Advertisement for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs in 2022”. The Punjab Government P&SHD Jobs Advertisement is published in the Daily The Nation Newspaper Jobs, which includes the most recent job openings in Lahore. Applications are invited for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2021.
There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Today, we come across an advertisement for Data Entry Operators with over 120 openings.
- Applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
- For this recruiting, the competent department has enlisted the help of NTS.
- Candidates must meet the qualifications, skills, and experience requirements listed below.
- HEC recognized university with a BCS/BSc/B.Com/B.A or similar.
- Candidates for BA/B.Com must have completed a 6-month computer course or diploma.
- MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint are all skills that you should have.
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have a typing speed of at least 30 words per minute.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- These positions are available in Tehsil Headquarters Hospitals and District Headquarters Hospitals.
- This position is being filled on a one-year contract basis. Quotas for women, minorities and disabled people must be followed.
- Relaxation for people of all ages will also be provided.
How to apply:
- For this recruitment, candidates can apply through NTS.
- Application Form and Challan Form only obtained from the NTS website will be accepted.
- Candidates can deposit the application processing fee before submission of the Application Form to the NTS Head Office.
- The detailed procedure of submission of the applications can be viewed in the advertisement or on the NTS