Ministry of Planning job is open now and the candidates can apply for this job by watching the mentioned requirements. The minimum qualification and experience for these jobs are given in the Advertisement. Make sure to apply before the last date. In case of any question about jobs, you can ask in the comment section below.
For Advertisement No. 1, Interested applicants apply online through the PC’s website www.pc.gov.pk/web/career Application Format is available in the job notice. Candidates may send their information in the prescribed format with all necessary documents such as attested copies of CNIC and recent photographs. You can forward your applications within 15 days to the Section Officer HRM-V, Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Room No. 119, First Floor, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad before the closing date.
|Organization||Ministry of Planning and Development|
|Education||Bachelor / Intermediate / Literate / Master / Matric|
- Accountant cum Admin Officer
- Audit & Accounts Officer
- Computer Operator
- Coordinator Afghan Projects
- Deputy Project Director
- IT Assistant
- IT Expert
- Key Punch Operator
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid
- Procurement Specialist/Contract Specialist
- Project Director
- Project Engineer
- Public Policy Expert
- Security Guard
- Senior IT Programmer
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)….
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates participating in the test/interview.
- All degrees should be verified/Attested.
- Age relaxation will be considered under the relevant rules.
- Incomplete application and application received after due will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test/Interview.