Jobs in water management and agriculture have been announced by the PPSC for the year 2021. Punjab’s Agriculture Department will hire appropriate personnel for water management resources, which will also be used in the agricultural sector. Candidates having a BA/BS in Agriculture are urged to apply for a BPS-17 gazetted position. There are roughly 110 of these occupations. The eligibility criteria as well as the application form may be found in the links below.
- Assistant Agronomist (BPS-17)
- There are following Qualifications are required PPSC Water Management and Agriculture Jobs 2021 is for Master degree holders.
Applicants from all throughout Pakistan, both male and female, are eligible to apply. Applicants must meet the qualifications for the positions they are applying for. The job graphic shown below contains the qualification criteria.
- Age Limit for PPSC Water Management and Agriculture Jobs 2021 is 26 to 35 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy and for females 26-35 plus 8 years age relaxation.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Test/Interview Time.
- Candidates if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
How To Apply:
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the close of business on the last day to submit an application will not be considered.
- A test/interview will be held for the eligible/shortlisted applicants.
- There will be no TA/DA for taking the test/interview.
- Click on the following link to visit the official website: